top of page
PCA services
Personal care assistance (PCA) services provide assistance and support for persons with disabilities, living independently in the community. This includes the elderly and others with special health care needs. PCA services are provided in the recipient’s home or in the community when normal life activities take him/her outside the home

Eligibility for PCA services

PCA services are available to persons covered by:

• Medical assistance (MA)

• MinnesotaCare expanded benefit set (pregnant women and children under age 21)

   How to Start PCA services
        1.  Contact Zing Home Health Care LLC (Zing HHC) to check your                          program eligibility;
       2.  We will provide you the appropriate county phone number to request             a PCA assessment;            
       3.  At the assessment a nurse or social worker will determine how many                hours of PCA service you are eligible to receive;
       4. Services begin with the personal care assistant of your choice or hired              by the company.


245D services: 
Zing HHC is a Basic 245D licensed provider of Individualized Home Supports without Training and With Training, Respite, Homemaker and Night Supervision Services. For each 245D service, clients select a trusted, qualified worker suited for their needs or the agency can assign a well- trained, reliable worker, while for IHS with training, a qualified staff is matched to the client to meet their needs. In all services, an assigned 245D Zing HHC Service Coordinator will work with the client and county case manager to set up and administer 245D Waivered Services.
Individualized Home Supports without Training

Individualized Home Supports Without Training services provide support, assistance and supervision to adults or children who live in their own homes. A staff person provides direct supervision, cueing, guidance, instruction, assistance with activities of daily living, or assistance with coordinating and attending community living activities. Individualized Home Supports Without Training services can be provided in the person’s own home or community.

Individualized Home Supports Without Training was created through the State of Minnesota Waiver Reimagine project, and it combines the previous services of Personal Support and Adult Companion.

Individualized Home Supports Without Training services are available to people on the:


How to Get 245D Waivered Services

1. Obtain a Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) Waiver

2. Connect with a social worker

  • Discuss and select which HCBS Waiver best meets your needs

  • Discuss and select services from your specific HCBS Waiver service menu

3. Contact Zing HHC

  • To contact Zing HHC, call 651-578-7851 or email

  • Once Zing HHC hears from you or your social worker, we will conduct a 245D Waivered Services intake meeting, and start hiring home supporter.

Contact Us





651 675 9673
Available Occupations

PCA Provider



home supporter

Night supervion

bottom of page